.

HOME .......... ABOUT .......... WINKLE ARTS .......... PUNCH NEEDLE TIPS ........... FINISHED PUNCH NEEDLE ......... MINI PUNCH NEEDLE ...... HOW TO PURCHASE ...... ARCHIVE......MAIN SHOP ...... ETSY SHOP ...... FACEBOOK...... PINTEREST ...... INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Valentine


Each little mini has the ability to become magnetic. 
I do offer the 2 part magnets in my Etsy shop.
These little pillows when the second part of the magnet is added has the ability to be interchanged with seasonal minis.


I stitch the magnet to the inside of the mini, so it can be used as a tree ornament, refrigerator magnet, added to a pillow as above photo demonstrates.


If you opt to add the magnet there are numerous things you can do to change and display your minis. 
I will be adding a tutorial on making the pillows above...keep watching...
In the meantime take a look at my Etsy shop and see if there are any minis that appeal to you. 
Enjoy, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment